Types of Information we collect :
- We may collect information associated with your IP address, such as the time and date of a visit, the originating domain name, the browser type, and the particular pages or products viewed on the Media.
- Cookies are a standard technology used by us to store small pieces of information on your hard drive by sending a small string of text to your browser. They make you use of our website more pleasing and efficient by "personalizing" our user interface, for example, or identifying which parts of a site you have previously visited. They also enable us to pre-populate, or automatically fill out, forms and schedules, or to assist you in visiting multiple pages within our website during the same session without having to re-enter your password multiple times.
- Small graphic images or web programming code called web beacons (also known as pixel tags or clear GIF) are included on the pages of our website and in e-mail messages we send you. Web beacons or other similar technologies are used for a number of purposes, such as to count visitors to the website, monitor how you navigate the website or to count how many particular articles or links posted on the website were actually viewed.
- Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we may inadvertently capture specific mobile information if you access the website through a mobile device. Our website does not require or use geo-specific information from mobile devices, but we do, however, receive device IP address information that may give a rough location of the device.
- This site is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software, and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.